Transfer Failed sending mail to GWIA
In the process of migrating a GW8.0.3 system to SuSE. Two servers, one for primary domain and post office, and second for secondary domain and gwia. All went for the most part well. Issue with GWIA and sending mail to internet. It is receiving mail fine now, but when users send email to the gwia from the client they get Transfer Failed. I have checked the usual things, but all seems to be setup correctly. This is not a migrated GWIA, I decided to delete the old one and create a new one. Had issues in the past where migrated GWIA's don't go smooth.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO