Server backup and restore
I want to create full backup my zenworks zone. My zone have one ZCM Server with Embedded Sybase SQL Anywhere database and internal certificate authority. To backup i do:
- Store credentials by entering the following command:
zman admin-store-credential administrator
- Backup database by entering the following command:
zman database-backup /srv/bcp/<backup_name>/dbBackup/
- Backup Zenworks server by entering the following command:
zman zenserver-backup /srv/bcp/<backup_name>/zenserver.bcp
- Backup CA by entering the following command:
zman certificate-authority-export /srv/bcp/<backup_name>/certificate-authority.bcp
- This backup method exclude backup bundles and polices. To do this I need copy content-repo directory or what?
- What I need to do to rollback update (if I apply them after create backup)?
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO