I have a NW 5.1 SP6 server with the correct version of edirectory (
I'm off
site so I can't check the version right now, but it meets the
requirements ).
When I try to install Messenger and select extend schema, I get a -659

error. According to the knowledgebase, it is a timestamp problem and
"solution" was to declare a new epoch. ( I have 4 Novell servers all
at NW
5.1 SP6 ).

I declared a new epoch and waited a while to make sure everything was
( dsrepair showed everything synced up and all at same version of
services ). I also ran DSREPAIR on each server. No problems came up.

When I tried to extend the schema, I got the same error. Any

Bob Cataldo
White Plains Public Library