yesterday was final OB appt. - Amanda & I are now waiting for our first son
to make his grand entrance (or exit I s'pose). Official due date is May
8 - but Doc says "any time". If #1 son doesn't make a move in the next 6
days, we are scheduled for an induced labor next Thurs.

We have a first name 'Cohen' but have not chosen the middle name as yet -
options are:

Patrick - cuz we just like the sound of it
Gordon - my late father's middle name and late grandfather's first name
Richard - my first name and my late father's first name

any votes?

updates will be posted to my twitter acct 'rickchisholm' since it's the
easiest way to keep people posted en masse.