We gave the kitten a reprieve as he was feeling and acting better, so
decided to hold off putting him to sleep until we get all the test results
back. Our vet doesn't think it's cancer, the vet school does, so we're
giving him the benefit of the doubt.

In the meantime, my hubby wants me to look for a tuxedo Ragdoll kitten for
"just in case". He needs a love kitty around. Anyone know of any good
breeders? (I know, cat breeders are "unique" people).