I recently updated my primary server to zenworks 11 and now I am trying to install a second primary server. The install gives this error and asks if I want to continue or roll back. I continued on the first attempt and I was able to log into the management page, but the server was not listed with any roles so I rolled back a snapshot and deleted the failed server device.

ConfigureAction failed!: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Authorita tiveSourceConnectionException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Connectio nException: ad2.dordt.local:636 at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.Hi bernateAdministratorSession.validatePassword(Hiber nateAdministratorSession.java:1456) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.Hi bernateAbstractSession.login(HibernateAbstractSess ion.java:295) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.DirectServi ceStoreImpl.login(DirectServiceStoreImpl.java:171) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.hibernate.Zone Creator.addPrimaryServer(ZoneCreator.java:304) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.hibernate.Zone Creator.doWork(ZoneCreator.java:192) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.hibernate.Zone Creator.main(ZoneCreator.java:533) Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Authorita tiveSourceConnectionException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Connectio nException: ad2.dordt.local:636 at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.authsources .AuthoritativeSourceSessionPool.getSession(Authori tativeSourceSessionPool.java:97) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.authsources .AuthoritativeSourceManager.getSession(Authoritati veSourceManager.java:218) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.authsources .AuthoritativeSourceManager.newAuthoritativeSource Service(AuthoritativeSourceManager.java:70) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.authsources .AuthoritativeSourceManager.getAuthoritativeSource Service(AuthoritativeSourceManager.java:101) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.Hi bernateAdministratorSession.validatePassword(Hiber nateAdministratorSession.java:1394) ... 5 more Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.Connectio nException: ad2.dordt.local:636 at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.ldap.LDAPUtil. getLDAPConnectionInfo(LDAPUtil.java:505) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.ldap.LDAPUtil. getLDAPConnectionInfo(LDAPUtil.java:321) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.ldap.LDAPUtil. getLDAPConnectionInfo(LDAPUtil.java:261) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.jndi.ldap.Ld apAuthoritativeSourceSession.login(LdapAuthoritati veSourceSession.java:236) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.authsources .AuthoritativeSourceSessionPool.getSession(Authori tativeSourceSessionPool.java:77) ... 9 more

The existing server is 11.0 with TID7007211_FTF_updatedescription.zip, ZCM_11.0_665363-671328_20100223.zip, and the tftp patch installed.

I did the install as my user which is from AD. I just noticed that I can't log in as the built in Administrator. Would this cause problems?

Any ideas for what I should do next to get this installed?

Thanks,
Jeremiah