I did a GW upgrade on NOWS SBE 2.5

I Updated the system and started gwmta and 1/2 h later gwpo

NB: I didn't install AGENTS just added webacces & GWIA
(I assumed the update would see the existing config as I put in location of
domain as requested)

didn't see a message about DB update an hour after starting po
so shutdown and started all GW services

Webaccess error d058 saying GW version is not correct

Noticed in ConsoleOne the GW db is still v8

Just to make sure - I stopped GW and installed agents at this point

is there anything I can do to let GW know DB version needs updating at this
point !!!