Reading over documentation in the Installation and Configuration Guide, It gives recommended sizes for hard drives. We are looking to setup 3 separate appliances to test with...mostly using mobile devices or web browsers from at home..90 percent of the files the students/staff will need access to are in their home folders on the various netware 6.5.8 servers.. I downloaded the 1.0.1 installers and tested a deployment of the Filr appliance first..The documentation says to allocate 100GB to the boot partition (Hard Drive 1) and 25GB to the Hard Disk2.. We are in a Vmware environment.. When I deployed the ovf file, it only took about 40GB Disk for Disk1..Adding a disk 2 is not a problem...I can size that as needed..Should/Can the Disk1 be resized during the deploy of the ovf file ?? I want to try to get this install right before we get too far into the testing. We will test with a small group of users for a while but it may grow into all staff and students using it down the road..With the following estimates... can anyone provide a reasonable number to size disks during the install ?? As stated above 90 percent of files are in the users home folders.
Approx 1.2M files
Approx 6500 potential users (most likely more near 1500 that will use it on and off)

Filr Appliance:
Drive 1 Size: ______
Drive 2 Size: ______

Search index Appliance:

My SQL Database Appliance:

Thanks so much in advance
Doug