Hi,
Is everyone else's experience similar with patch/not patched numbers?

Situation 1: Our patched/not patched numbers do not seem to line up with the amount of computers selected to be patched especially on Windows 10 even though they are all running the same OS build. The DAU bundle has all of our Windows 10 computers targeted. The specific patch policy bundle itself has all workstations(W7 & W10) in the folders targeted.
The total count of the patched/not patched seems to represent only 17% to 60% of our windows 10 devices that are selected to be patched.
The total count of the patched/not patched seems to represent only 44% to 98% of our windows 7 devices that are selected to be patched.

Situation 2: When clicking on the numbers, the device results total count doesn't seem to match the original patched/not patched numbers.
This might be explained by the following article: https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7016199, but we are on version 17.1 currently. *It was upgraded from 11.2 long before me I believe. Is it residual?*

I clicked on the not patched column for Windows 7 and the devices results list had 127 more workstations listed.

Thanks for your help,
Brandon