I have a zcm 11.4.2 and I'm having some issues upgrading. The main error is a 206

></AdditionalInfo></Message>

<Message><MessageID><![CDATA[0000]]></MessageID><MessageString><![CDATA[Cannot run program "E:\ZENworks Configuration Management\Novell\ZENworks\share\java/bin/java": CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long
com.novell.zenworks.configure.ConfigureException: Cannot run program "E:\ZENworks Configuration Management\Novell\ZENworks\share\java/bin/java": CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long

The inherited installed path for zcm is a bit on the long side and I haven't found anything yet that will show me how to reduce the path and still maintains the ZCM.

My main reason is to upgrade is to get to the latest version and roll out windows 10. If I can't get the upgrade to work, I've had an idea to create a new zcm zone and use that for my windows 10. Leave the other zone intact until I we are done with windows 7. I'd use a new zone name of course.

I realise that I would have to recreate my app bundles (about 150-200). They are all network based not in content repo. I would also have to recreate printer

policies.

I guess I am wondering if this is a sensible plan and if so should I favour the appliance over windows 2016?

Thomas