Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my "boot order" on UEFI systems. Compared to legacy systems, my boot order is getting messed up after imaging. My new systems come in with "UEFI PXE" disabled and we need to set other configs as well. I've identified two tools that can help but I'd like to know what you guys are doing with a full Zenworks deployment vs SCCM.

What I may use:

before deployment:

WinPE with Dell command|configure i.e CCTK (link) for initial UEFI configuration
For HP systems, I think I can just import/export settings to a USB key in the UEFI.

From here on out, I'm not sure. I know I need to configure boot sequence somehow because UEFI PXE IPv4 boot is no longer first in the sequence and this is how people here want it.

After deployment:

I could use Dell command|configure i.e CCTK in a windows bundle or something
Not sure what I would do with HP systems.
I've also been toying with BCDEDIT e.g Bcdedit /set {fwbootmgr} displayorder ***device I want*** /addfirst. I guess I would need some kind of fancy scripting here because devices and GUIDs seem to vary.
There's also the manual process but that seems like a massive waste of time and coworkers will certainly not appreciate this for large computer labs.

What about you guys?