PDA

View Full Version : Experience with growth hormones?



Danny Fabrizius
21-Jun-2007, 09:31 PM
Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Michael Bell
21-Jun-2007, 09:35 PM
Yes, but my medical license has been revoked.
"Danny Fabrizius" <dannyfab1@remove.netscape.net> wrote in message
news:DeBei.99$Rg7.33@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Joseph Marton
21-Jun-2007, 09:42 PM
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:35:40 +0000, Michael Bell wrote:

> Yes, but my medical license has been revoked.

Thank goodness!

--
Joe Marton
Novell Support Forum SysOp
Novell does not officially monitor these forums!

Rick Chisholm
21-Jun-2007, 09:56 PM
spending some quality time at the gym?

roids are bad for U.
--
http://brokertech.parallel42.ca/blog

Jay Calderwood
21-Jun-2007, 09:59 PM
Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

I know some one... His name is Barry...

--
Jay Calderwood
http://jaycalderwood.blogspot.com

Quote: "I'm alive... I think... Then again can it get any worse? Yes it
can...
There is this one place...really down south that starts with an 'H' and ends
with an 'L' that is really HOT..."

Beth Cole
21-Jun-2007, 11:00 PM
Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Not on humans. We had to do it for some of the cattle I raised.

(I'm guessing that means that there is something less than desirable
going on with someone dear to you. I hope that everything does well.)

--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain

Craig
21-Jun-2007, 11:41 PM
Don't you get enough in your milk? :)


(To answer your question, no.)


"Danny Fabrizius" <dannyfab1@remove.netscape.net> wrote in message
news:DeBei.99$Rg7.33@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Dan C.
22-Jun-2007, 01:59 AM
Maybe you should call Barry Bonds???

Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Blinky Bill
22-Jun-2007, 03:56 AM
Danny Fabrizius wrote:

> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Not I, sounds bad.

--

D Hunter
22-Jun-2007, 04:03 PM
Danny Fabrizius wrote:

> Anyone have experience with using /
> administering growth hormones?

Yep. Probably been doing it for 20 years.
Here's what I recommend.
http://www.cattlestore.com/pc-93-66-ralgro.aspx


--
DHunter
Dealing with LUsers is like being nibbled to
death by ducks.

Craig
22-Jun-2007, 05:43 PM
"Do not implant bulls intended for reproduction or dairy animals.".
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

But still safe for human consumption?




"D Hunter" <dhunter@pld.com> wrote in message
news:IwRei.468$Rg7.454@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Danny Fabrizius wrote:
>
>> Anyone have experience with using /
>> administering growth hormones?
>
> Yep. Probably been doing it for 20 years.
> Here's what I recommend.
> http://www.cattlestore.com/pc-93-66-ralgro.aspx
>
>
> --
> DHunter
> Dealing with LUsers is like being nibbled to
> death by ducks.

George
22-Jun-2007, 06:57 PM
Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?

Some years ago friends of a friend were obsessed that their son wasn't
growing fast enough and against all doctors advice got HGH for him. He
is now quite tall and has huge hands.

Danny Fabrizius
22-Jun-2007, 08:40 PM
This is all at the recommendation of my doctors. We've been doing
testing / monitoring on my youngest for 4 years now. They have finally
decided there is a deficiency and want to start him on hormones.

DANG those are expensive.

George wrote:
> Danny Fabrizius wrote:
>> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?
>
> Some years ago friends of a friend were obsessed that their son wasn't
> growing fast enough and against all doctors advice got HGH for him. He
> is now quite tall and has huge hands.

Beth Cole
22-Jun-2007, 09:31 PM
Have you started talking with your insurance company about medical
necessity & coverage determinations? If you haven't, start soon and
prepare for a fight.

Danny Fabrizius wrote:
> This is all at the recommendation of my doctors. We've been doing
> testing / monitoring on my youngest for 4 years now. They have finally
> decided there is a deficiency and want to start him on hormones.
>
> DANG those are expensive.
>
> George wrote:
>> Danny Fabrizius wrote:
>>> Anyone have experience with using / administering growth hormones?
>>
>> Some years ago friends of a friend were obsessed that their son wasn't
>> growing fast enough and against all doctors advice got HGH for him. He
>> is now quite tall and has huge hands.


--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain

Chris Murzda
25-Jun-2007, 04:16 PM
I know someone who died 10 years ago from taking them. She was 4 ft 5
inches in high school and reached 5 ft before she died. She took them for
about 5 years.

Chris