PDA

View Full Version : 7-Elevens Become Simpsons 'Kwik-E-Marts'



Mark (mgh)
01-Jul-2007, 11:23 PM
Weekend Promotional Stunt Turns 7-Eleven Stores Into 'Simpsons'
Kwik-E-Marts

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070701/7_eleven_kwik_e_mart.html

Apoo would be proud.

Jim Henderson
02-Jul-2007, 01:29 AM
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:23:12 +0000, Mark (mgh) wrote:

> Weekend Promotional Stunt Turns 7-Eleven Stores Into 'Simpsons'
> Kwik-E-Marts
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070701/7_eleven_kwik_e_mart.html
>
> Apoo would be proud.

Indeed, Mr. Nahasapemapetalon probably would be. :-)

Jim

Wallgames.com
02-Jul-2007, 01:52 PM
They've also updated their website:
http://www.7-eleven.com/



"Mark (mgh)" <markgharveyNO@SPAMyahooPLEASE.com> wrote in message
news:kPVhi.1604$8i6.1469@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
>
> Weekend Promotional Stunt Turns 7-Eleven Stores Into 'Simpsons'
> Kwik-E-Marts
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070701/7_eleven_kwik_e_mart.html
>
> Apoo would be proud.

Stevo
02-Jul-2007, 04:08 PM
Sweet!

Craig
02-Jul-2007, 06:08 PM
Who needs the Kwik-e mart? Their floors are stick-y mart!


"Mark (mgh)" <markgharveyNO@SPAMyahooPLEASE.com> wrote in message
news:kPVhi.1604$8i6.1469@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
>
> Weekend Promotional Stunt Turns 7-Eleven Stores Into 'Simpsons'
> Kwik-E-Marts
>
> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070701/7_eleven_kwik_e_mart.html
>
> Apoo would be proud.

Stevo
02-Jul-2007, 06:22 PM
Craig scribbled something like:

> Who needs the Kwik-e mart? Their floors are stick-y mart!

Let's hurl a brickie mart!

Craig
02-Jul-2007, 06:40 PM
They made Dad sick-E-Mart!


"Stevo" <steveSPAM@LESSccgov.net> wrote in message
news:Yuaii.1859$8i6.249@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Craig scribbled something like:
>
>> Who needs the Kwik-e mart? Their floors are stick-y mart!
>
> Let's hurl a brickie mart!

Stevo
02-Jul-2007, 06:51 PM
Craig scribbled something like:

> They made Dad sick-E-Mart!

The quick E Mart is..................doh!

Craig
02-Jul-2007, 07:56 PM
Sorry 'bout the Salmonella!
"Stevo" <steveSPAM@LESSccgov.net> wrote in message
news:MWaii.1873$8i6.1721@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Craig scribbled something like:
>
>> They made Dad sick-E-Mart!
>
> The quick E Mart is..................doh!

Stevo
02-Jul-2007, 08:51 PM
Craig scribbled something like:

> Sorry 'bout the Salmonella!

heh heh, that's ok

Mark (mgh)
03-Jul-2007, 01:59 PM
> Their floors are stick-y mart!

LOL!!