PDA

View Full Version : cashforlaptops.com = success



Joseph Marton
03-Jul-2007, 05:47 PM
Well that website works. I sent in a non-functioning HP laptop (Evo
n800v, dead motherboard) and a check for $205 arrived yesterday.

I've got a stack of old crappy laptops here, might as well start getting
some cash for 'em.

--
Joe
"Mostly me, mostly you."

Craig
03-Jul-2007, 08:36 PM
Buy me something.
"Joseph Marton" <jmartonNO@SPAMhsemuni.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2007.07.03.16.48.14.87763@SPAMhsemuni.com ...
> Well that website works. I sent in a non-functioning HP laptop (Evo
> n800v, dead motherboard) and a check for $205 arrived yesterday.
>
> I've got a stack of old crappy laptops here, might as well start getting
> some cash for 'em.
>
> --
> Joe
> "Mostly me, mostly you."
>

Joseph Marton
03-Jul-2007, 10:01 PM
Craig wrote:

> Buy me something.

How's a knuckle sandwich sound?

--
Joe
"Mostly me, mostly you."

brain
03-Jul-2007, 10:12 PM
They are still making those in the US?

--
brain, not brain


Joseph Marton scrivi:

> Craig wrote:
>
> > Buy me something.
>
> How's a knuckle sandwich sound?

Craig
03-Jul-2007, 11:13 PM
I'll have mine with cheese and tomato. Thanks!
"Joseph Marton" <jmartonNO@SPAMhsemuni.com> wrote in message
news:zOyii.2522$8i6.1651@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com...
> Craig wrote:
>
>> Buy me something.
>
> How's a knuckle sandwich sound?
>
> --
> Joe
> "Mostly me, mostly you."

Nuri Inuki
05-Jul-2007, 12:03 PM
Joseph Marton wrote:
> Well that website works. I sent in a non-functioning HP laptop (Evo
> n800v, dead motherboard) and a check for $205 arrived yesterday.
>
> I've got a stack of old crappy laptops here, might as well start getting
> some cash for 'em.
>
Oooo...I wonder if they have something like that in US. I got about 8
laptops all dead. ;D

Joseph Marton
05-Jul-2007, 10:45 PM
Nuri Inuki wrote:

> Oooo...I wonder if they have something like that in US. I got about 8
> laptops all dead. ;D

Um, they're based out of Reno, so I'd say yes. :-)

--
Joe
"Mostly me, mostly you."

brain
06-Jul-2007, 01:18 PM
Is Reno still in the US? Somethings never change.

--
brain, not brain


Joseph Marton scrivi:

> Nuri Inuki wrote:
>
> > Oooo...I wonder if they have something like that in US. I got about
> > 8 laptops all dead. ;D
>
> Um, they're based out of Reno, so I'd say yes. :-)

dan c.
06-Jul-2007, 03:39 PM
Yes, she is living in Miami, FL, her home town, ever since she stepped
down as the Attorney General of the United States. She can also be seen
driving her red pickup truck around the country as she travels.

brain wrote:
> Is Reno still in the US? Somethings never change.
>

Keith V. Klenke
25-Jul-2007, 05:55 PM
How did it work out for you?
I sent in an old sony viao, got the check yesterday. What they gave me was
the going rate on ebay, without the pain of ebay.

--
http://abeNd.org - Novell News for IT Professionals
"Joseph Marton" <jmartonNO@SPAMhsemuni.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2007.07.03.16.48.14.87763@SPAMhsemuni.com ...
> Well that website works. I sent in a non-functioning HP laptop (Evo
> n800v, dead motherboard) and a check for $205 arrived yesterday.
>
> I've got a stack of old crappy laptops here, might as well start getting
> some cash for 'em.
>
> --
> Joe
> "Mostly me, mostly you."
>

Joseph Marton
25-Jul-2007, 06:33 PM
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:55:32 +0000, Keith V. Klenke wrote:

> How did it work out for you?
> I sent in an old sony viao, got the check yesterday. What they gave me was
> the going rate on ebay, without the pain of ebay.

I've done it twice now, and both worked great. Definitely beats the
hassle of eBay.

--
Joe
"Mostly me, mostly you."

Danny Fabrizius
25-Jul-2007, 09:23 PM
I've got several old laptops we were disposing of here at work.
I requested the box for the first one.
Didn't want to send them all and get burnt.
So if you all have had success - then I'm going to do the rest to get it
done.

Joseph Marton wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:55:32 +0000, Keith V. Klenke wrote:
>
>> How did it work out for you?
>> I sent in an old sony viao, got the check yesterday. What they gave me was
>> the going rate on ebay, without the pain of ebay.
>
> I've done it twice now, and both worked great. Definitely beats the
> hassle of eBay.
>