Home

View RSS Feed

crobison

Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by crobison View Post
I had issues with Groupwise 2012 orginally that the gwia would come up "dead", so what I did was setup a cron job to down groupwise and start it up at 6:30 am and at 6:45 to do the same with Gwava 6. The email works fine for a couple days, then it stops transferring the emails from the gwia/send directory to the gwia/3rd/send. I have to restart the gwia so it will start sending again. This really has been annoying and I have had to be checking up on the gwia every day... The groupwise 2012 is on a SLES 11 SP1 GM and installed on a new server..

Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to Twitter Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to Facebook Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to Google Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to Digg Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to del.icio.us Submit "Groupwise 2012 stops send transferring to Gwava 3rd Send" to StumbleUpon

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments