We have a handfull of people using this, so no big deal. I installed
Messenger right off the ISO image from Netware. Version 1.0.0. Its works
fine for the few users that use it. I had the brilliant idea of aplying the
latest patch, so I did that, and the agent wouldnt start. It stoped with
this error.

Error: Agent Configuration Failure [0x8A10]

Cause: Function or Library not found.

So I look it up, and novell has a TID on this.


However, I am not running netware 6.x nor am I trying to load the agent in
protected memory space. I simply ran NMSTART. For now I dropped back to
1.0.0 wich works fine...