Hi,

I'm have a server that's goes to 100% utilization if I connect
Astaro/NSM to it.

I'll explain the situation:

Netware server 6.5, Pentium Xeon 3 Ghz with 4096 Mb of ram. (Master of
the root)
Astaro 6.303 with dual Xeon Processor 3.4 Ghz with 4096 of ram.

If I enable Single Sign-On on astaro the Netware server goes to 100% and
stays at 100%. Logging in with a server at 100% is very slow. Internet
also is so sluggish.
If I look at busiest threads I see "server xx:xx" a few times. Looking
at LDAP on DStrace isn't giving me enough information. The funny thing
is, If I point to a different Netware server in the same tree, The other
master server also goes to 100%. But the server Astaro connects to isn't
having a high utilization.

I've tried everything, from DSrepair till reinstalling Novell Security
Manager, everytime the same 100% utilization. Everything in Astaro is
entered correctly. So the error must be on Netware or somewhere in the
Directory.

If someone know's how to solve please post. Driving me crazy.

M. Duran
mduran(at)aoc-oost.nl