I want to migrate are Netware 5.1 sp8 to OES Linux Sp1. I'm using the
Consolidation Tool 4.1, just like OES documentation said so.

First, I got a problem with authentification on the SMS service. It only
work when using the admin.myorg account.

Then, the transfer complete without any error but all the extended
characters () are changed with some boggus characters.I've tried to
change the "Use UTF-8 with NCP" parameter on tyhe Novell Client. The boggus
characters were not the same but still they were not OK.

Must be a problem with some unicode setting but I don't find any TID on

Thanks for your help,

Louis-Steve Desjardins