We are mostly a Netware shop but have seen the writing on the wall and
would like to start migrating to SUSE Linux. I have 7 new servers I have
been waiting to install OES2 (Linux10) on thinking it would be released
this summer. I read on one of the previous post that it won't be released
until this fall or winter. The new servers are 64 bit (Dell 2900)
servers. My question is will I be able to go ahead and install OES1
(Linux9) (32 bit software) and then do an in place up-grade to OES2 (64
bit software) after it is released, without any problems?