I have started rolling out 6.5 Sp5 and it has gone fine on serveral HP
DL380's (G2's and above). However one server is proving to be
problematic.

It is an orignal (HP)/Compaq DL380 with 1.8gb RAM, 2 x 1ghz processers
and 3 x 144GB drives (RAID5).

It has been working fine until SP5. Now we get 100% utilisation on one
of the processors.

I've tried all the usual stuff - running CPQDPLOY to back rev the
drivers (and also upgrading them) rem'ing out all unnecessary programs
like a/v etc, making it single processor etc etc but still we get this.
It doesn't go to 100% straight away but after about 5 - 10 minutes.
I've even put the disks in another exact DL380 and the same thing
happens.

I haven't a spare G2 or above to try this on but I suspect it will work
in that.

Maybe a warning for anyone upgrading this type of server.

Chris A