I'm needing to move some files about our network, and as usual i'm wanting to use the server consolidation tool (4.11.512.9) to do the job. I however get the below error when trying to do the work.

Error '(You may be able to look in SYS\SYSTEM\MIGERROR.LOG file on the destination and/or source server for more information about this error.) SMSConnOpen Xfffdffd7 - NWSMTS error: Login denied.' occurred attempting to open the connection to the SMDR from server 'IT2' to server 'IT2'. Make sure the TSA and SMDR nlms are loaded on the source and destination servers. If SLP is not configured, you may need to edit the destination server's SYS:ETC/HOSTS file, and insert an entry for the source (include IP address and server name). See the Troubleshooting section in the user documentation for possible solutions to this connection error.

I have 2 NW65 and 1 NW6 server in the network, and i'm able to use the tool to copy material from and to the NW6 server, but as soon as i throw either of the nw65 servers into the mix i get this error.

any and all suggestions welcome