Good morning,
I've been tasked to assess doing a inplace upgrade from nw 5.1 sp7 to nw
6.5 sp6.
I dont want to upgrade our two servers which hold our master and r/w
replicas to netware 6.5 sp6 if I can avoid it.
I only want to upgrade our groupwise servers to nw 6.5 sp6.
Any suggestions?

Also, has anyone had experience with nw 6.5sp6 and sav 9.0? I really dont
want to upgrade to sav 10 because of instability.