Hello Members,
I got a problem in my FileStructure on
Novell 6.0
Support Pack 5

Somehow a folder with the stupid name "Abos" has changed its name to
"Abons".
I know a is not a very good char in a file/folder name.

From this moment i couldn't access, rename, move or delete this
folder.

In ConsoleOne it just named <invalid name> and could not be accessed.
In nwadmin it is named "Abons" but could not be changed or opend or
something else.
Same from all Windows Applications.
I also tried with the good old Norton Commander.

I got all these files on my tape, that's not the problem.
But my rsync and trustee getting errors cause they couldn't read.

Hope that someone could help.

Regards

Michael