I have a small business suite 6 server, running fine.

I just set up a New dell XP workstation, setup & updated to latest MS
patches, I then downloaded the latest client Novell Client (4.91 SP3 for
Windows XP/2003 English) from download.novell.com installed it.

The problem is that copying a 31 mb directory from the server to the
workstation takes over 10 min...
The same copy to MY workstation takes almost 20 seconds (running
concurrently with the other no less)

I have tried a fresh install using the campus XP & have the same problem,
I'm suspecting that one of more recent the MS updates is causing the
problem as it wasn't a problem say 2 months ago (the last time I had to
re-setup a machine).