Hi

After studying the documentation for the GroupWise 7.0 clustering environment, I've tried to make a setup in a VMWare environment with iSCSI-connection to an NetWare 6.5 iSCSI target!

This test setup leave's me with a lot of questions... hopefully someones got a lot of answers ;o)

As default the NSS volumes on a OES box will be placed in the /media/nss/<NSS-VOLNAME>... of this fact come's following questions:
a.. As far as I'm told, the best way to administrate GW 7.0 on linux - is by using the ConsoleOne on the Linux it self... shall i make my mount point in the Consoleone to /media/nss - the location of my shared cluster volumes... or should I point it to my ordinary mount point /mnt?
b.. Another thing... I've found severals TID's stating that the path to the GW agents should be kept in lower cases only to avoid problems... only one problem - all NSS volumes are mounted in uppercases, so what to do? should I make a ncpfs mount point like /mnt/<nss-volname>? and if so, how do I fit this in my load/unload script for the clusterresource?
Another thing... I've created a cluster resource called GWSOFTWARE - and the idea is to make this my software mount point, but:
a.. How am I supposed to access this from an another node?? how can I make my linux box/gw system understand an UNC path like \\TESTCLUSTER_GWSOFTWARE_SERVER\GWSOFTWARE\grpwise \software?
Which leads me to my final problem... the documentation states that real UNC paths are required..:
a.. I've tried something like \\TESTCLUSTER_GWSOFTWARE_SERVER\GWMTA\grpwise\dom - but I can't seem to make this functions at all
b.. I also tried to make a ordinary linux path like /media/nss/GWMTA/grpwise/dom... but every time I migrate the resources eg. from testnode1 to testnode2 - and I try to administrate the object in ConsoleOne... then the properties has changed to /mnt/testnode1/media/nss/GWMTA/grpwise/dom... so how to fill out this UNC path?
c.. Another thing in a NetWare cluster you would normally use the virtual servername to point to the homedir in the agents conf filer... what about on the linux? as default it uses the /mnt/media/nss/gwmta/dom for the MTA... what to do?
Sorry for all my questions... but I'm rather new to Linux, and my knowledge is clearly based on Novell services on NetWare!

Regards
NW