Ok. The clustering began working. I tried to setup the data pools and
volumes. When creating the volumes IManager hung..sat there forever. The
volume was not created. IManager then indicated that a volume could not be
created because there was not any pools available.

I ran a dsrepair and nothing changed. I then removed the pool and server
it created userspool_server. The nssmu still sees the pool. When I try to
remove the pool I get the message:

-1 error removing pool

The pool cannot be removed for some reason. I have tried to delete at all
levels and still get the above error.

Thanks, for your suggestions!