NW6SP5 - iFolder 1.01 - ifolderclient 1.03 on WinXP - 20 ifolder users.
it worked fine for 6 months. 4 weeks ago the first user had to wait more
than 4 minutes to login - now all user have the same problem.
I reinstalled one client and for 3 times it worked fine (logout and
relogin), then it had the same waiting problem.
it looks like ldap works fine.
I have made a trace for two clients and it looks like the client
starts to ask for a connection more than 4 minutes after you click
the (ifolder-)login button.
Did anybody have this problem or does anybody have an idea, where to
look. I did not find anything similar in the forum or the knowledgebase.