Hi,

TID10088189 is understandably a little vague about solving these
problems,
so I thought I'd share my experience.

I checked my httpd.conf file as suggested for references to Novonyx
(my 6.5
server is an upgraded 6.0SP3 server). During this I found that
something
strange seems to have happened. There were a few lines like this:

# Pre-migration setting:
#DocumentRoot "SYS:/APACHE2/htdocs"
#
DocumentRoot SYS:/novonyx/suitespot/docs

Where it looks like the wrong line has been commented out by the
upgrade
process. Changing these to

# Pre-migration setting:
#DocumentRoot SYS:/novonyx/suitespot/docs
#
DocumentRoot "SYS:/APACHE2/htdocs"

Seems to have cured the problem.

Hope it's of help to someone!

Regards,

Iain