We have a collection of labs that have Novell Iprint Policy set to them, they have read access to the server that contains nipp.exe. The iPrint.INI (as covered in TID 10094152) is set to AllowUserPrinters=1. Though, it's not critical since we use ENGL and the print policy is set to happen upon user login (with the "system" spoof setting).

If a person deletes the printer, it won't come back. If an administrator full out uninstalls iprint, iprint WILL re-install, but the printers will not re-appear. This tells me the policy is dropped down (that and I force the background color via policies). This happens under Windows XP SP1, Client32 4.83 Beta3, Client32 4.91sp1, iPrint 3.09+ (tested under iPrint 3.09, iPrint 4.05, haven't gotten around to 4.11 as I doubt it'll fix it).

Effective policies shows that we do not have multiple policies overwriting each other. I know this problem has been brought up before by different individuals, I was hoping perhaps someone's come across a solution before I shell out the money to Novell....