I have already referenced t.I.d. 10082718, It hasn't helped my cause any. I'm very much perplexed. I have two machines specifically, one that has only one printer in the entire facility that won't install and returns a 126 error,, and another that returns a 126 error on every one I try to install. All are XP pro machines w/ the latest iprint client on.

also I don't know if this is related, but I have had 2 machines lose their drivers for iprint printers. 1 of these two machines was also having the problems I described above. When you try printing to these iprint printers that have lost their driver you get this error message, "The 'printername' printer driver is not installed on this computer. Some printer properties will not be accessible unless you install the printer driver. Do you want to install the driver now?" you can then manually install the printer and it works, but I guess I'm curious if something is going wrong in my server. And like I said I have no idea if these two phenomenons are related.

NetWare 6 sp5

Thanks all!