Novell ZENworks Asset Management 7 Enterprise

I have 7 VPN WAN locations with collection servers at each one. Five of the seven are working and reporting fine and two do not.

Collection server status Unavailable in the Process Control Panel and Colsvrcore.exe is not running as a process in the Windows Task Manager on the Collection Server. (TID10099044) Colsvrcore.exe loads and runs for approx. 30 seconds and unloads.

Collection servers are XP-SP2 (firewalls off) or W2K-SP4 workstations, MSQL 2K server is W2K3 Server. File store is on a Novell 6.5 server. The users (pdr) have full rights to the FileStore. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the affected collection servers. Ive checked the registry for file store entries.

From the 'Unavailable' Collection Server workstation, I can browse to and create files and folders in the FileStore.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Todd

Collection Server log file segment:
################################################## ###############
<EVENT AT="11/21/2005 1:19:44 PM" SEVERITY="Warning">
Message Layer Error in Local Host File Write

</EVENT>

<EVENT AT="11/21/2005 1:19:47 PM" SEVERITY="Severe">
Application Object Error at 11/21/2005 1:19:44 PM on PHX-MGT1 by pdr
File Store Access Failed.
[2.4.1214] This application is unable to access the file store. FuncName = PutFile, Error code = 203.

Application Object Error at 11/21/2005 1:19:44 PM on PHX-MGT1 by pdr
File Store Initialization Failed.
[2.4.1207] This application was unable to create a folder structure at the file store. Folder = \\Nds_tree\.BLG_SRVR1_VOL1.BLG.MMI\ZENAPPS\ZenFile Store\FILESTORE\KBDir\Misc\Win32.
</EVENT>

<EVENT AT="11/21/2005 1:19:47 PM" SEVERITY="Warning">
Message Layer Error in Message Server Create Connection
Message server not started.
</EVENT>

<EVENT AT="11/21/2005 1:19:49 PM" SEVERITY="Warning">
Message Layer Error in Message Server Create Connection
Message server not started.
</EVENT>
################################################## ###############