Hi all,

We have some weird things going on. We have Netware 6.5 with SP2 and ZENworks for Desktops 6.5 with SP1. On our desktops there's Windows XP with SP2, client 4.9 with sp2 and some patches (don't exactly which ones) and the ZENworks Agent from SP1. Firewall and **** is disabled.

Here's what's happening:

1. Our volatile profiles are not removed @ logout. Even Microsoft's UPHClean doesn't help. Some files still remain hidden so Windows cannot delete them and therefore the profile is not deletable. These remaining files seems to be different at various workstations. I know that for this issue Novell is constantly behind on Microsoft's developments, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating. But I know I am not alone on this one. :-)

2. Now for the really, really weird stuff. When users have no policypackages in effect whatsoever they can blissfully set and maintain their explorersettings (like folderview and stuff). When they login their settings are exactly as they left them. Now, when they get a policy package assigned these settings are not saved @ logout. As far as I can tell the profile does get saved to the network @ logout, so I'd expect these settings to be copied back to the workstation @ login.

3. Another one is that sometimes ConsoleOne will not show the Group Policies. One time I am able to edit the Group Policies, the next my C1 will tell me that there are no editable items available.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.