I am using ZEN to push out policies for security, and for Internet
The security policies are working just as expected.

I am experiencing lots of problems, however, with the IE settings.

Example: I have set the proxy, and web sites that should bypass the proxy
in the policies. However, when you go to one of the sites the user gets a
TCP error. As soon as you turn off the proxy, it goes straight through.

Another example is a home page. I have set a specific home page to go to,
but when a user logs in, MSN is what IE opens.

I know there must be something conflicting with the policies I have set,
and I am hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.