Good morning folks.

We've had an intermittant problem with group policies for a while now that doesn't happen all that often but when it does it can be somewhat of an annoyance.

We have Zenworks for Desktops 6.5, running on Netware 6.5 sp4a. We are a school that has fairly well locked down workstation policies so that the kids can't edit much and they also have a roaming profile to bring down things like desktop icons and the like. Every so often, and it doesn't happen on the same machine all of the time - the policy will not apply. They will log in and have access to the control panel and the quicklaunch bar will be present also (a telltale sign that the policy hasn't applied). Certain educational software requires that the users have at least power user access to the local machine.

Has anyone come across anything similar or can point me in the right direction for what I might look for please?

As I say, generally the policies all work fine and have done for a few years, its just on the odd occasion (maybe to a busy network) they don't apply.

Many thanks in advance for your help,