I've setup DNS / DHCP with Netware 6.5 sp 6. And it worked perfectly for
years. At least I thought it did.

The last few weeks/months I've noticed that the first time I boot, and
get an IP adres. I am unable to ping dns names of our own dns server. If
I release and renew then I am able to ping and lookup again. I've tried
everything but cannot get it to work. If I look in ipconfig /all. I'm
seeing that there is a nameserver configured. The strange part is it
happens to 80% percent of the workstations. The other 20% can lookup dns
names. But it's not always the same workstation.