My ipsmd.conf and idsd.conf have localhost for DSServer1, and the iprint resource DNS name for IDSHostAddress. Embarassingly, it amazes me how easy and clear it all becomes when it finally works! Der. Thanks for the helpful tips!

I found that my other iprint issues had to do with improper rights in some of each node's iprint folders. I installed iprint on a stock OES SP2 box and found that my cluster nodes' iprint directories weren't the same. I have a feeling that some of my iprint migration headaches had a lot to do with me manually breaking things inbetween and not realizing it.

-ben knorr
Westminster College