Hello all: I have tried for the last week to get a new
image built with IE7 and WMP11. I also installed the latest
uphclean (1.6d). The problem I saw with WMP11 was the
installation of drm-related files in the user profile which
would not unload properly when using non-caching roaming
profiles. With regards to IE7, I was able to get this
working with a new image build but also experienced odd
profile issues.

Since we use FireFox anyhow, going back to IE6 was not a big
deal. The only reason I tried out IE7 was for the increased
security "promised" by MS. (Sometimes FireFox just won't
work with web sites and you have to fall back to IE).

If you have gotten these working, please pass along your

Thanks, Chris.