I get the following errors in the service object, and on the server
console when loading the service. I did experience a similar error once
before after moving my database to new hardware but the fix I used
before won't work this time. I have tried recreating the inventory
service object, and reinstalling the DB.

In C1 Inventory service object:
Message: 1177: Unable to complete all the operations. The Upgrade
Service is exiting with errors.

Message: 108: The database is not initialized as it is being upgraded

On server console:

An error occurred. The upgrade service will now exit
The upgrade service is trying to free the resources

Storer: Database is not initialized as it is being upgraded ...will
retry after 300 seconds.