I've messed something up, and I don't know what.

I created a new group of users a few weeks ago - They have their own
user policy, as they are the first users to get roaming profiles.

Everything -was- working with a test user account - I made desktops
changes, and they were being saved on the server.

But now the profiles appear to have become read-only - Everything loads
fine (desktop icons appear etc), but no new changes are being saved.

I've tried giving the workstation object full permissions to the
profile folder on the server - this makes no difference. I've also
browsed to the profile folder when logged in as a test user, and can
create/delete files without a problem.

I'm running ZFD 7 with HP3, and 4.91 SP2 Client with all of the updates
I know of.