I have been working with ZEN since version 3 mostly doing application management and policies. I use ENGL with ZEN for Imaging.

I know this has been talked about endlessly, but I am hoping I missed the brainstorm that someone came up with to get around not being able to do a WS import when the user is a Power User.

Here is what I have gathered from documentation and forums:

You can't do it. It's a chicken and egg problem
You can run zwsreg and update a WS object if it is already created. I have proven this to myself, but it has to be there first.
You can make the users members of Administrators and take away rights with group policies - I have done this too.
Someone suggested giving Power Users Full Control to all of the registry keys below HKLM\Software\Novell. But how do you do that to a 1000 PCs? Besides I tested it and it didn't work.
I created a ZEN App associated to users that force runs zwsreg every time a user logs on, but I had to follow #3 above.
I Know the relationship between HKLM and HKCU, but hasn't someone, some place come up with a way to outsmart Windows so you don't have to jump through hoops just to do an import?
Best regards,