I have a choice to make and I don't want to make the wrong one!

We have a fairly old server, with 2GB RAM and plenty disk space, but this
Server is due for decommisioning at the end of the year.

The alternative is to wait another month or two until I can free up
another server by consolidating users and then I can install ZenWorks on
that one, which is NOT due to be decommisioned.

The trouble is, I really DO need to get a Zenworks server running to speed
things up.

What are the implications of decommissioning a server with a full ZenWorks
installation on it?