This my not be the right forum but the others do not seem appropriat either.
I have set up a bundle on my server and it shows up on the client which
resides on SLES9 box. On the client I select the bundle to install and
then run to install the bundle. The client connects to the server and
starts the download it gets to 66.7% complete and just sits there with the
bar going back and forth like it is working. I have left it in this state
for 45 minutes before I cancelled the process. When I check the system
with rpm it shows that the rpm has been installed. When I check Updates
tab it does not show the rpm which I just ran. What do I need to do to get
this process to complete without killing the process