anyone seen this before:

because "rug up" failed with various errors on oes clients, I deleted the oes-bundle and tried to re-download and re-create the bundle it with "zlmmirror m -v -c zlmmirror-oes9.xml":

[...]
Package file "zlib 1.2.1-70.12 oes-9-i586 (i586)" already exists locally (skipping download).
Package file "zlib-devel 1.2.1-70.12 oes-9-i586 (i586)" already exists locally (skipping download).
Package file "zoo 2.10-851.7 oes-9-i586 (i586)" already exists locally (skipping download).
Adding packages for target "oes-9-i586" to bundle "/Bundles/Novell/oes-9/oes-bundle"
Error: An error occurred while trying to add a package to the bundle "/Bundles/Novell/oes-9/oes-bundle". (com
..novell.zenworks.zlman.services.pkgmgt.admin.Pack ageManagementFault={_Message=Could not recalculate machine updates; nested exception is:
com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: An error occurred while trying to create the object.,_Type=-1})

Btw. the oes-bundle has been created and I can add RPMs from the repository to it in ZCC. Now what is this again? Any ideas?

Cheers, Lothar

PS: Does anyone remeber what ZEN in ZENworks was meant to be? What a joke...