I had started this in the FSF forum before I noticed that this one exists.
I'll be looking in both forums for any answers. Thanks!

Here's the history. I was running FSF 1.2.1 on NetWare 6.5 sp4.
I installed NSM 2.0 and the SR1 update.
When I would try to edit user settings of my policies I would receive the
following error:

An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue,...
-27744668 is not a valid value for Value. Value should be between
Minimum and Maximum.

I only got this error if I selected to modify the user settings but not if
I chose to modify group settings. However, none of my policies have any
group settings, so that may be the reason. This occurrs for policies
previously created with FSF 1.2.1 and with new policies created with NSM.

On recommendation from Ed in the FSF forum, I verified that the version of
CLIB was only 5.90.11 and so I installed sp5 to the server. I also deleted
POLCACHE.DAT while the engine was not loaded and then reloaded the engine.
I am still having the problem.

NetWare 6.5 sp5
eDirectory 8.7.3.8 SMP
NDS version 10553.37
CLIB 5.90.12
Novell Storage Manager 2.00.03
Sentinel/Event Manager 2.00.03
NSM Admin 2.0.2385.21891 running on Windows XP sp2 with
Novell Client for Windows 4.91 sp2 (4.91.2.20051209)

When I try to edit user settings on an existing policy, I get the following
error message:

An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue,...
-'27724288' is not a valid value for Value. Value should be between
Minimum and Maximum.

Note that the value is different than I was getting previously.

If I choose to continue, I have the following problems:

1: The policy associations list comes up blank even though the policy has
been associated with containers.

2: Inbound data rules show throttle set to zero even though the setting has
been set to any non-zero value.

2a: If I choose to edit the schedule move times, I get the following error

An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue...
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

3: Workflow Manager rules are not displayed. The enable check box is
unchecked even if workflow had previously been enabled and the policy list
had 'yes' in the collumn.

4: Deletion rules are not displayed. All of the radio buttons are blank
even though they had previously been set.

5: Initial quota displays as zero even though a quota has been set and was
being displayed in the policy list.

6: Rights assignments are not displayed. All rights appear unchecked even
though the policy previously had rights set.

If I create a new policy, I can see all of these settings during the
initial creation. I can go from setting to setting and see them all.
However, once I save that policy and then try to reopen it, I have the
problem described above.

Also note that the policies appear to be saving correctly. I say this
based on the fact that new accounts are having their home folders created
with the appropriate rights and space restrictions even though I cannot see
those settings when I edit the policy. The problem only seems to be with
editing existing policies.

David