I created a container in a different context from my oes server.

When trying to samba enable users I got this message:

A sambaDomain object was not found. Enabling a user for Samba requires that
a sambaDomain object exist in either the same container as the user object
or in one of that container's hierarchical parents (as defined by the ldap
suffix in smb.conf).

I used imanager to create a sambaDomain object in the same context as the
users and copied the sambasid from the one that existing in the container
with the oes server.

It appears to work, but I would like confirmation that copying the sid and
creating it as I described was the correct way to do it.