Hi there,
I have just updated the ZEN agent on some Windows XP workstations and I've
lost remote control. We are running ZEN7 SP1 so I updated the ZEN agent on
the clients to Since then I get the following error when trying to
remote control.

1456: The remote management agent is unable to read information from the
eDirectory server. Verify that the workstation object is valid and the
Middle Tier server is up and running.

I tried removing a few workstations from the tree and have them reimport.
They reimport without error but I still can't get any remote control going.

If anyone has an idea it would be most welcome.
Thanks for your help.