Hi,

This module is driving cpu utilization to 100% on our NetWare 6.5 sp5
print server. Security services 2.04, eDir 8.7.3.9, B57 10.70, tcp 6.80.3
(14 Aug 2007), 4GB RAM, GigE NIC, IBM x336 with 1 CPU and no
hyperthreading.

Xengexp.nlm is sitting at a steady 75% of available cpu which leaves 25%
for everything else... Makes printing a bit slow/flaky.

Any ideas why this is happening or how to find out why?

Thanks,

Ron