This module is driving cpu utilization to 100% on our NetWare 6.5 sp5
print server. Security services 2.04, eDir, B57 10.70, tcp 6.80.3
(14 Aug 2007), 4GB RAM, GigE NIC, IBM x336 with 1 CPU and no

The NoRM "Profile CPU Execution by NLM" shows that xengexp.nlm is sitting
at a fairly steady 75% of available cpu which leaves 25% for everything
else... Makes printing a bit slow and unreliable.

I have posted this in the iPrint forum but so far no concrete solution has
come forward... So now I ask here: any ideas why this is happening or how
to find out why?