After some other recent issues, I just rebuilt the ZCM server I was using to
test (VMware server on a 2.8 Ghz with 2.5 RAM). Now, it's downloaded 929 Mb
in .psl files, but doesn't seem to be actually processing any of them like
the previous setup had done. They're just sitting there in the distribution
folder. The server has not created any bundles, including what I recall as a
default bundle for discovering vulnerabilities. While the vunlerabilities
are listed in the database, when I view vulnerabilities for the single
client machine I've setup the list is empty. Everyone so often the CPU goes
to 100% with ZENloader and the database, but shortly afterwards, it goes
back down and everything stays the same. Not sure what I've missed here.