Two days ago our server went down for a reason I cant figure out. Nothing in the server health logs, no abend, and nothing in the system error logs. Yesterday, that same server (our main server) went down 4+ times throughout the work day. THere was only 1 entry in the abend log and it mentioned

"The CPU encountered a problem executing code in NTLS.NLM. The problem may be in that module or in data passed to that module by a process owned by NLDAP.NLM."
All the others had no entry. The server drops communication - cant ping, cant login, cant access volumes - and wont unload any modules or go down gracefully. I have to entry debug mode and hit q to take it down from there. Ish. The server was on Netware 6.5 SP6, so I stayed after yesterday and updated it to SP7 with all the post SP7 patches mentioned in the wiki. I came in this morning and the server abended shortly after. Can you help me out with this one???? I attched the latest abend entry since the post would be too long if I copied/pasted it here.

Thanks for your help-